Villa Stone House, Oyster Pond, St Maarten
The Stone House is a 4 bedroom/4 bathroom hillside retreat located in the gated community of Oyster Pond and within a short walk to sandy Dawn Beach. Guests will discover the natural beauty of Dawn Beach, Oyster Pond and the Atlantic Ocean. Natural field stone coupled with Tuscan architecture and dramatic terraced gardens elicit appreciation of its unique design. Local island flavors entice even the most reclusive guest.
The Stone House is located on the east coast of the Dutch side of the island adjacent to the French border. At about 80 feet above sea level, the villa overlooks the very origin of the island’s division into two separate countries. Uniquely situated to capture expansive views of both Dawn Beach and Oyster Pond, Villa The Stone House provides sightings of the nearby island of St Barth.
The villa is as unique as the location. Nature abounds (and awakens the senses) with breathtaking sunrises, caressing island breezes and soothing deep-blue waters.
The main villa offers 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms as well as 2 pull out sofa beds. The separate guest cottage offers a living/kitchen/bathroom on the ground level and a king size bedroom located on the top level. There are a few restaurants as well as a grocery store within a short walkding distance and the new Westin Casino is about 1/4 mile away. The combination of style, unique materials and design, location and tasteful furnishings coupled with reasonable rental rates and a sleeping capacity of 12 will make this your family vacation choice for years to come.
- Master Bedroom 1 – King Bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, Cable television, large closet, personal safe and en-suite bathroom with shower. The bedroom offers spectacular direct views of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Master Bedroom 2 – King Bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, TV and en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 2 – Queen Bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 3 – Full Bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 4 – Separate One Bedroom Guest Cottage with a King Bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, TV/VCR, en-suite bathroom with shower, porch and kitchen.
Fully equipped kitchen to include stove, oven, fridge, ice machine, microwave, blender, toaster and coffee maker.
Living Room Description
Spacious living with nice furnishings, air conditioning, ceiling fan and dining table seating for 6 persons.
House keeper (2x per week)
To Philipsburg: 3 miles
To nearest restaurant: 0.2 miles
To Beach: o.2 miles (walking is possible)
Weekly rental rates
Every 7th Night Free valid from April 15 - December 14, 2017 (Thanksgiving week not included)
- 3 bedrooms $3,000
- 4 bedrooms $3,800
- 3 bedrooms $3,500
- 4 bedrooms $4,800
- 3 bedrooms $7,000
- 4 bedrooms $7,000
Weekly – Rental rates are subject to 9% Government Tax and Service.
Christmas/New Year – Special rates and conditions apply.
Rates subject to change without notice.
- 110 Volts
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Air-conditioned living area
- Cable Television
- Ceiling fans
- DVD and CD player
- Electric Gate
- Standby Generator
- Washer & Dryer