Villa Le Reve, Baie Rouge Beach, French St Martin
Le Reve is a magnificent 7 bedroom beachfront villa, architecturally dramatic, blending contemporary style with exotic flair. After entering the private and exclusive gated community of Baie Rouge, it is only a short drive before you find yourself at the stunning custom carved wood gate of Le Rêve, a private villa resort oasis. The manicured tree lined drive delivers you to a beautiful courtyard filled with fountains and sculptures. Up the grand staircase, embedded with specimen palms, dramatic plantings and artistic lighting, you approach the stunning vista of the Caribbean Sea and sky. Surrounding the view and pool are unique sculptures, object d’art and furnishings in grey, cream and orange; it is as if you have found yourself in the sculptured gardens of a European modern art museum.
The villa and its interiors are dazzling and glamourous. This is a fantastic place to entertain or just retreat from the world. The rooms are arranged along the expansive stone terrace, each facing the sea. On either side of the beautiful entry are the living and dining room with the major bedrooms flanking each main space. The living room is visually exciting yet serene. Soaring glass doors allow the view into the room. Deep cream, taupe and grey dominate the color scheme. The owner’s carefully curated collection of African and Asian art and artifacts fills the room. Textures, exotic patterns and fascinating decorative accessories compliment the art. Adjacent to the living room is the exotic media room filled with African art. A powder room is within the living/media room space. The dining room is spectacular, dominated by a large custom wood table. Here the mood is more Hollywood modern yet exotic with accents in chrome, glass and crystal. The state of the art chef’s kitchen with high end professional appliances is adjacent to the living room. A private chef and butler are provided with the villa.
The two master bedroom suites and 4 family bedroom suites open directly to the spacious heated pool, Jacuzzi and screen gazebos. Each bedroom and en-suite bathroom is uniquely decorated in a thoughtful mix of textures, colors, and object d’art. Each one is a serene retreat with custom mattresses for ultimate sleep. Several bedrooms connect creating a perfect sleeping arrangement when traveling with children. The master suite is pure glamour and elegance with a magnificent bathroom room in grey stone and blond wood featuring incredible details like a sculptural tub overlooking the sea and a huge walk-in shower. The second master has an outdoor shower set in a garden. Two additional bedrooms are located in a separate wing off the courtyard, one of which is a one-bedroom apartment with kitchen.
Additionally, the property has a tennis court plus a private spa, billiard room, gym and a second media room set in a lower level space off the main courtyard. You can also just chill out on the private beach set above the Baie Rouge main beach.
Although secluded, you are close to amenities. It is a short drive to Baie Nettle’s culinary stars; Le Sand, Dreams and Mezza Luna and only 2 minutes to the restaurants in Porto Cupecoy. The international airport is only a 10-minute drive from the villa. Duty-free shopping can be done in the French Capital of Marigot or the Dutch Capital of Philipsburg.
There are 4 king size bedrooms and two bedrooms do offer two twin beds.
King beds with his and hers remote mattress control to select the desired firmness of your mattress for a restful nights sleep. All European bedding with comforters and down pillows.
DSL line, satellite TV (American) , surround sound for audio and visual enjoyment. Flat screen LCD TV’s, DVD players (DVD and CD library available in the media room for individual bedroom use)
Bathrooms are state of the art and fully equipped, over head and hand showers in each bathroom.
Outside showers in all bedroom with unique gardens which provide privacy and this space can also be used for nude sunbathing . Soft lightning enables night showering under the stars.
Hair dryers accommodated in all bathrooms with the finest products used and over sized plush towels.
Separate dressing room with refrigerated drawers for cold drinks, which the staff will stock upon request.
Safes, intercom between rooms and staff, ceiling fans and security and smoke alarms.
Additional to the 6 bedrooms located by the main house, there is also a garden apartment including a kitchen-living area and a separate bedroom/bathroom and also a garden bedroom best for teenagers, nannies, staff or other entourage.
The custom air-conditioned designed kitchen is a cooks paradise, this leads into a pantry that houses a commercial refrigerator and freezer, ice machine with a chefs station and sink. There is a breakfast area outside the dining area if one wants a garden experience. There is also a charcoal grill with smoker and a gas grill outside the pantry for someone to use and not disturb diners.
Wine connisseur by menu’s-upon request.
Living Room Description
The fully air-conditioned dining room sits 14 people comfortable on a special designed Tucker Robbins wood sculptured table with comfortable dining chairs, a Phillip Stark white leather couch provides a comfortable lounging area for a cocktail before dinner.
The exterior dinning seats 24 people for a truly relaxing experience. There are exterior fans to enable one to keep cool on a warm night by the poolside under a covered roof.
There is an exterior sitting space outside the living area by the poolside to relax and have a drink before dinner or an after dinner drink.
The living room is spacious and air conditioned. A comfortable room to enjoy after a day in the sun. The wet bar is fully equipped for tropical drinks and just a great martini or what ever you fancy. Enjoy the roof terrace after or before dinner, watching the spectacular sunset or stars.
The Media Room is staged as a mini-movie theater with a 50″ plasma home theater. The sound has been balanced to give even the most trained ear a pleasurable experience. Equipped with a DVD single movie player as well as a DVD Burner housing up to 20 first run movies at you finger tip. In addition, an extensive movie library is available to use as well as an extensive CD Library.
• Pool Service
• Full time Gourmet chef included .
• Cost of the food & drinks not included .
• ** All spa services are upon request as well as personal training and nutritional counseling, by a world class staff. This must be requested upon booking at an additional cost .
• Tennis court/semi professional surface with a gazebo for shade viewing with bar (cold water and drinks), also cold towels.
• Fully equipped Gym with elliptical machine, free-weights and bench, boxing bag with gloves and tape pilates 50″ and 65″ balls, pilates and Yoga mats .
• Heated Pool with a disappearing edge and a mirrored pool . Seat in shallow end with a gentle entrance to the pool . Standing ledge for views directly at the ocean . Large pool with depth of 3.5 to 10 feet depth for diving. Good for aqua exercise . Enjoy the pool beds for a cool escape from the heat of the day . Pool safety alarms for children as per code . Pool furniture-12 European lounge chairs/reclining and 3 large shade umbrella’s . Luxurious pool towels for beach and pool .
• Exterior large heated Jacuzzi exotically screened by boulders and orchids in a Balinese atmosphere .
• Two screened cabana’s (queen size )for shaded tranquility and also for a beach side massages.
• Lounge beds around the beach to enjoy a bonfire among the cool tropical breezes.
• A large gazebo over the beach for sunsets.
• 2 private beach stair entrance’s with security gates. Hand showers available upon exiting the beach .
• Private beach area for quiet enjoyment on lounge chairs.
• Exterior shower by the poolside .
• Stone floors that are skid resistant and remain cool in the sun.
• Shaded Exterior Bar Area with stools for a reprive from the sun to enjoy a cool drink. Bar includes: ice machine, blender, sink, refrigerated drawers .
• Water Lily and cascading ponds surround the entrance: You can hear the sound of water all around you .
• Lush lawns with serene gardens .
• A Spa area which includes : steam shower, massage area, pedicure and manicure area
• Area for hair shampooing and styling right at home . A wet table is available for special spa wraps all in serene privacy .Waxing and facials available . ** All spa services are upon request as well as personal training and nutritional counseling, by a world class staff. This must be requested upon booking at an additional cost .
• Rainy Day Fun in the Billard Room area .
• Play Station 3 Video Games are available on a 50″ screen .
• The Security System has been carefully planned by professionals.
• The entire perimeter is controlled by infrared beams, separately monitored by a professional guard service . There are electric low voltage wires running under the beach boulders as well as the road fencing.
• The alarm speaks English as well as French.
To Marigot: 10 min.drive
To Nearest Grocery Store: 5 min. drive.
To Beach:out the door (Baie Rouge Beach)
Weekly rental rates
- 6 bedrooms $45,000
- 7 bedrooms $47,500
- 6 bedrooms $55,000
- 7 bedrooms $57,500
- 6 bedrooms $135,000
- 7 bedrooms $135,000
Weekly – Rental rates are subject to 10% Government Tax and Service.
Christmas/New Year – Special rates and conditions apply.
Rates subject to change without notice.
- 110/220 volts
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Air-conditioned kitchen
- Air-conditioned living area
- BBQ Gas
- Ceiling fans
- DVD and CD player
- Electric Gate
- Hair Dryer
- Heated swimming pool
- Home Theatre
- Mosquito Repellent System
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Shower
- Pool Safety Alarm
- Premium bedding and linens
- Satellite TV
- Tennis Court
- Washer & Dryer
- Wine cooler