Commercial flights operating to SXM
By Sonja van der Drift
SXM Flight Schedules to St Maarten
For those who are in need of some sandy toes and salty kisses from the caribbean, here is a list of the commercial SXM flights operating to SXM:
- Effective October 23, Winair is operating flights between St. Maarten and San Juan
- KLM: 2 x weekly from Amsterdam to SXM starting November 2017
- American Airlines: 1 direct flight to Miami daily from 10th October
- Delta Airlines: 5 direct flights per week from Atlanta
- Air France is not currently operating direct flights from France; they are flying through Guadeloupe, with a connection to Grand Case.
- PAWA: 3 direct flights weekly from the Dominican Republic
- Air Caraibes will be flying 3 x per week, direct flights from Paris, from October 28
- Jet Blue: 2 x weekly direct from JFK starting November 1. Will resume daily service out of New York as of January 2018.
- Private Flights: can operate out of Juliana airport. The limitation, at the moment, is that the airport can’t accept night flights as lights were damaged. Opening hours are 07:00h to 17:00h
- Grand Case airport on the french side is fully open and operational for incoming and outgoing flights.
- Direct flights are available to: Guadeloupe and St. Barths.
We hope to welcome you very soon on the Friendly Island of St Maarten ……